• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage LRH 6.5x284

Remington 700 bdl in 280 rem. Syn older B&C non bedded stock was going to build on the action but I like the LRH too. If you don't want the stock, I can keep it off and just trade the barreled action.

Thanks, but I already have a 7mm, and I don't think I need another 7mm.

I have one with brake stuck open cann't get it to close to save my *** any suggestion.It shoots great anything from 140gn to 85gn good luck with your sale.
:D
Soak those brakes in hoppes(just drip in in the holes 'till it runs out) and work them as much as you can for a couple of days; they should come out of it. My dad used to do that with his Striker pistols with brakes.
Kroil will work well too if you have it.

Last edited:
Dang, just missed this one. I have a stainless savage 116 in 338 WM with fluted barrel and brake I was wanting to get rid of to purchase a 6.5mm. The 338 only has about 80 rounds down the tube and shoots great, its just too much gun for whitetail. I might just have to purchase an aftermarket barrel in 6.5 x 284.