• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage HS Precision 110 fcp STOCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longelkrange

Any interest for a HS precision stock of my 308 110fcp? Looking to possibly upgrade to a manners if someone wants it? Action has been bedding in stock, stocks seen about 500 rds. Stocks in good condition. Send me email for pictures and I will try and get pictures up today or tomorrow morning if theres any interest. Say $300 shipped. Would consider included factory bottom metal for additional costs.

THANKS
Ken

pic1.jpg

[/attach]

Attachments

• pic 2.jpg
    pic 2.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 15
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 12
a few pictures of any of the small marks i could see on the stock. the mark around the front swivel is just some sticky stuff from the bipod. theres a two small marks by the rear swivel (one on each side and they can be see in the picture. the only other mark I saw was right in front of the bottom metal (on right side / front of metal) I also tried to show this in the picture.

I also contacted manners to see on lead time. If they tell me its a 6 month wait it may change my plans. Anyone know of their current build time?

Thanks

Thanks Steve, hes correct the right model of the gun is the 10fcp due to its short action. Model 110s are the longs.

Status
Not open for further replies.