• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage "BEAR HUNTER" 300WSM with Vortex PST..PICS ADDED in LASTEST POST **SPF**

7sand8s

Bought the gun last season and just had the barrel bead blasted (80rds through it). It also has adjustable muzzle break. Shoots Factory Remington SCIRROCO 180gr bullets dead nuts out to 350yrds. It has ACCU STOCK and ACCU TRIGGER.

The Scope is a Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50 BRAND NEW NEVER SIGHTED IN. Just mounted it with DNZ Rings and base. Still have box and paper work for Scope. Asking 1450.00

cbae99c6.jpg

ef981553.jpg

70c31fd2.jpg

aaf34478.jpg

Re: Savage "BEAR HUNTER" 300WSM with Vortex PST

Sorry 1250.00, 1450.00 is what I have in it.

I posted in your other post on PM that I would take the scope if it was MOA not Mills? Also I'm intrested in the DNZ mount as well. Thanks Skinner

Have I gotten a PM from you? I don't see one.

No I didn't send a pm... I posted on your other post on Predator Master that I would take the scope for 625 shipped ...if it was in MOA not Mills? I also am intrested in buying the DNZ mount what's your price for both with shipping? Feel free to email me if you like at [email protected] thanks Seth

Scope is SPF!!

650.00 shipped for the gun

625.00 shipped!! Any takers.

Bought the gun last season and just had the barrel bead blasted (80rds through it). It also has adjustable muzzle break. Shoots Factory Remington SCIRROCO 180gr bullets dead nuts out to 350yrds. It has ACCU STOCK and ACCU TRIGGER.

The Scope is a Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50 BRAND NEW NEVER SIGHTED IN. Just mounted it with DNZ Rings and base. Still have box and paper work for Scope. Asking 1450.00

cbae99c6.jpg

ef981553.jpg

70c31fd2.jpg

aaf34478.jpg
Have you sold this rifle and scope yet?

Still have rifle scope and mounts are Sold Pending Funds

Lets get the gun sold!! Any offers??