• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage barreled action, 7mm mag, Shilen barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.

codybrown

Savage 110 action, Rifle basix trigger, Shilen air gauged 26" barrel. 1-7 twist, 11* target crown, no ejector in the bolt to save brass. Has a 20 MOA base on it. Shoots extremely well, loves 162 gr bullets. Rifle has less than 100 rounds through it. Previous owner cerakoted it OD green, was painted black and I still haven't finished getting all the paint off. There are some scratches in the finish, this is a functional long range rifle not a beauty queen. Target is at 100 yards. Entire rifle is for sale $750 plus shipping, $650 plus shipping for the barreled action and 20 moa base. I have more pics if you need them.
IMAG00721_zps11e182b4.jpg
IMAG00701_zps0b72625b.jpg

Center or staggered feed action ?
I believe it's centerfeed. When I load cartridges they push through the metal lips in the mag box. They stagger a little, but they're fairly straight stacked. Action spacing is 5"

For an additional $1000 I'll include the scope and rings. Leupold MK4 6.5-20x50 illuminated TMR reticle in Leupold MK4 rings.

Status
Not open for further replies.