I didn't want to hi-jack the other thread on the Rimfire Forum so I'm creating this thread instead. I bought a Savage B.Mag last week and thought folks might be interested in this new rifle. I mounted a Leupold 3-9 scope using the factory supplied bases and a set of steel Weaver rings. I had read several Gun Writer reviews and watched the YouTube videos so I was expecting good things out of the new rifle. If you read my posts in the Varmint Hunting Forum, you know I wasn't overly impressed with the Micky Mouse plastic stock but decided to reserve overall judgement until I fired the gun. I can forgive a lot of production shortcuts as long as the accuracy is there. After I sighted the rifle in, I fired four 100 yard groups from a shooting bench using sand bag rests. The first two were with the Winchester 25 grain silver polymer tipped bullets and two groups with the Winchester 20 grain red polymer tipped bullets. I wasn't really impressed. I had been reading all these reports of sub-MOA 1/2" or 1/3" groups at 100 yards. I didn't get that kind of accuracy out of this rifle. Here are photos of the groups I got: I made elevation adjustments, but otherwise, made no changes to the rifle. I let the gun cool between groups. I didn't bother measuring any groups; I didn't see the need. The target dots I used are about 3/4" in diameter, so you can estimate the size of the groups. Not as good as I had hoped. I think it will do better with a little tuning. Looking at the four groups and how they strung from low left to high right, and not in any sequence, I figured I had a bedding problem. In the next post I'll show the breakdown and guts of the rifle.