• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 7mm WSM +goodies

dlf57

I bought this rifle new from Cabelas it originally started as a package Savage Model 11 in 300 WSM with a 3-9 scope. Now the rifle has mounted a barrel from a model 16 24" 7mm WSM barrel on it. The 300 WSM barrel hasn't been shot, and I put about 50 rounds down the 7mm WSM barrel. I will include the following:
  • Savage Model 11 with 7mm WSM 24" barrel attached
  • Original barrel 300 WSM
  • Original scope Simmons 3x-9x scope
  • Hornady 162gr BTHP bullets (qty100)
  • Winchester 7mm WSM cases (qty80)
  • Lee 7mm WSM dies
  • Hornady 7mm WSM OAL gauge case (just the case for the gauge only)
  • EGW 20 MOA base
  • Weaver rings
  • Winchester 9-12 bipod
All of the above for lightbulb $550.00 plus $25.00 shipping to your FFL. Only buyers from lower 48 state please. I'm selling because its just to much recoil for megun) I wanted to use as longrange target and maybe hunt, but I've decide I'm gonna stick to a lighter caliber as its much cheaper and take less toll on my shoulder. Thanks for looking! Dan

Attachments

• savage1.JPG
    savage1.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 9
  • savag2.JPG
    savag2.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 11
  • savage3.JPG
    savage3.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 8
  • savage4.JPG
    savage4.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 6
  • savage5.JPG
    savage5.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Price lowered to $575.00 plus shipping. I am willing to entertain trades for 223, 308, M1 Garand, or ruger mini14. Thanks for looking!

I'll trade you a tikka t3 lite 223 straight across if you are interested. Shoots like a house afire You can keep the 300 wsm barrel if it helps. [email protected]

Forth time trying to edit with the iPad. You can also keep the dies,scope,bipod,gauge, I would to have the gun,base bullets and brass. Everything else u can sell to someone else and recover your money
Thanks
Todd Conley

what twist is your T3 lite? depending on twist I will definately think about it! Dan