• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 6.5 Creedmoor long range precision absolute tack driver

sitkadeer

I put this up a few months ago, will put it up again. Will sell to a reasonable offer. It's had a few hundred rounds through it. Groups from 1/3 to1/2 moa depending on blood pressure and coffee intake. I've shot 2inch groups at 600, 1 1/4 inch groups at 400 and several 1 inch groups at 300. I have the load that works for it with 140 hybrids. It is threaded for a suppresor and has two stocks. One is a choate tactical with some scratches etc on it and the other Is the old style lrp stock with one mark. I have brass, and dyes also if someone wants it.

Would consider trades for lrh, hog hunter. If anyone has those stainless cabelas savage run of 6.5 284's from a few years ago, I'd love one of those.
Scope stays with me, or is extra.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 19
I put this up a few months ago, will put it up again. Will sell to a reasonable offer. It's had a few hundred rounds through it. Groups from 1/3 to1/2 moa depending on blood pressure and coffee intake. I've shot 2inch groups at 600, 1 1/4 inch groups at 400 and several 1 inch groups at 300. I have the load that works for it with 140 hybrids. It is threaded for a suppresor and has two stocks. One is a choate tactical with some scratches etc on it and the other Is the old style lrp stock with one mark. I have brass, and dyes also if someone wants it.

Would consider trades for lrh, hog hunter. If anyone has those stainless cabelas savage run of 6.5 284's from a few years ago, I'd love one of those.
Scope stays with me, or is extra.

Is this a single shot target action?

Negotiating a possible deal today. If it doesn't work out I'll start down the list in order.