• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 338-06 Conversion - SPF

orion2000

>>> SPF <<<

Everything needed to convert a Savage 110 to 338-06:

> 22" ER SHAW Chrome Moly barrel that has been parkerized. 1.055" across the threads. WAs originally stainless cerakote. The cerakote was bead blasted off to parkerize, except for the muzzle. Still has stainless cerakote on the muzzle. I bought this last year, and never got the project started. Previous owner sent targets with very small groups. But I have no experience with the barrel.

> Wheeler Barrel Nut wrench

> Forster 30-06 Match Rifle Head space gauges. - Full set, all 11 pieces. Should work for the entire 30-06 family: 25-06, 270Win, 30-06, 338-06, 35 Whelan.

Let's try $125 shipped for the barrel plus wrench. $125 shipped for the full set of head space gauges. Or $200 shipped for everything.

Thank you for looking >>> SPF <<<

Attachments

• Savage338A.jpg
    Savage338A.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Savage338B.jpg
    Savage338B.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Re: Savage 338-06 Conversion

Correction folks... I had my information wrong. (Old timers... ) The barrel is an ER Shaw chrome moly heavy magnum barrel that has been parkerized. It was originally stainless cerakote (still is on the muzzle). The cerakote was bead blasted before parkerizing.

Recent Posts