Savage 12 LRP 243

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by dakotamike, Mar 22, 2014.

1. dakotamike

dakotamike Active Member

I have a Savage 12 LRP in 243. I purchased it new right at one year ago. I started working up a load with 105gr A-Maxes. I was getting 1/2 MOA or less out of it out to 500 yards. Never went any farther out shooting groups. Approx. 200 rounds down the tube. Looks like new.

This is the model with the H-S Precision stock, target action, target trigger, and DBM.

The scope is a Vortex Viper 5-15x44 Mil/Mil, Midway special. It is more or less the equivalent to the new HS-T series. I have removed the level from the scope since the pictures were taken.

Package $1375 shipped
    Rifle alone $950 shipped
    Scope alone $450 shipped
    Approx 350 105gr A-max $70 shipped
    RCBS neck sizer die set $30 shipped

I would rather not sell reloading supplies before the rifle. I may consider a partial trade for a lighter weight Savage 243 with an accustock and DBM.

Attached Files:

2. dakotamike

dakotamike Active Member

Lets make this a little more interesting:

Stock $375 + shipping
    Barreled Action and Bottom Metal $550+ shipping
    Scope $400 + shipping

I will use USPS flat rate boxes and where I can.......Suspect I will have to ship the barrel action in a tube and the bottom metal, trigger, and bolt separately. Sorry, I have never shipped a firearm before. I also don't have the wrenches to remove a barrel.

Make me an offer.

3. cqh1111

cqh1111 Well-Known Member

Pm sent with questions.

4. Wy Will

Wy Will Member

Any chance that you would sell just the action? I would be willing to buy the bottom metal with it as well.

5. dakotamike

dakotamike Active Member

WOW! Did I open a can of worms. I have multiple offers circulating and I have a meeting in a half hour. In the interest of fairness, I will be answering PMs in order of time stamp. Thanks for the interest!!!

6. dakotamike

dakotamike Active Member

Rifle is SPF.

Scope is no longer available.

Reloading supplies SPF.