• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 116/Criterion/XLR/Holland’s/SWFA

BigAndy

I had Phoenix Custom Rifles install a heavy Criterion SS barrel, then thread, install, time, and contour the new-style Holland's muzzle brake on a NIB Savage 116 (stainless). The trigger is an old style Savage that was pretty crisp to begin with, but seems to be lighter since returning from the smith. I was going to order a Sav1 Rifle Basix trigger for it (<$100), but haven't gotten around to it just yet. The black, non-folding XLR stock has the tactical buttstock upgrade and a 5 round AICS magazine. I believe that the stock is guaranteed for life. I also had a palm-shelf grip and Savage 110BA bolt handle installed. The round count is exactly 100 and the PRVI brass and Lee dies will be included. A 1 piece EGW mount and SWFA Super Sniper rings are already installed. I have around $3k wrapped up in this, but would let it go for $2k plus shipping. I am interested in partial trades for Grendel supplies, unique handguns, NF/USO optics, and/or Edge build components. Of course I would prefer a face-to-face deal (Lansing, MI), but would ship on your dime. Rifle will come in a NIB Storm case.
Thanks,
Jason

Sorry about that; stupid smart phone. The rifle is a 300WM. I also meant to add in that I would also consider a nice Omega or Doxa watch in trade.