• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 112 BVSS in 223 Remington w/ muzzle brake + SSS competition trigger (Rifle #2) - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Vette

For sale is a Savage 112 BVSS in 223 Remington. This rifle has a muzzle brake and also an SSS (Sharp Shooter Supply) competition trigger.

The rifle was purchased used, and then the action bedded to the stock. There were some scratches and dings present, and these were filled as best able and the rifle then refinished. They actually do not look as bad in real life as they do in the pictures, as the flash accentuates them. I would rather emphasize them than have a buyer be disappointed.

It is a repeater, not a single shot.

Current rings are Burris Signature with the inserts, bases are Leupold.
I purchased the Nikon scope used on LRH but it is like new. I have the original box, inserts and extra turrets. The scope has the Fine Crosshair with Dot style reticle.

Round count is unknown. I purchased it used, and have put less than 20 rounds through it since setting it up.

Price is $700 shipped for the rifle with bases, add $45 for rings and $350 for scope.

Picture of the rifle below, and here is a link to more photos:
https://flic.kr/s/aHskvrKjKY

PM me with questions or offers. Scope not for sale until rifles sells first.

This is a great rifle to use as an inexpensive long range trainer. The look, feel and weight are very similar to most large caliber rigs, but shooting 300-400 yards with this is like shooting twice as far with your big rig.
Spend a day decimating the prairie dog towns as training.

I have a second one to sell with stock trigger, same scope with the Nikoplex reticle.
http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f25/savage-112-bvss-223-remington-167992/#post1177302

Attachments

• right side.jpg
    right side.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 7
  • left side 2.jpg
    left side 2.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 14
  • muzzle brake.jpg
    muzzle brake.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 14
  • right action.jpg
    right action.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 17
  • front stud.jpg
    front stud.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 7
  • trigger guard.jpg
    trigger guard.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 7
Re: Savage 112 BVSS in 223 Remington with muzzle brake + SSS competition trigger (Rifle #2)

Per a request, usable barrel is about 25 1/4 inches in length plus the brake.

First buyer would have choice of either of the scopes mounted to the rifle of their choice.

Re: Savage 112 BVSS in 223 Remington with muzzle brake + SSS competition trigger (Rifle #2)

Scope is a Nikon Monarch UCC 6.5-20x44 with the Fine Crosshair with Dot style reticle

I checked, and I do not have the original box. I have 3 similar scopes, 2 boxes, and this is the one that is not there.

First buyer would have choice of rifle and scope, as I would mix and match for a package deal.

Bump.

Back to the top.

Back up.

Send me an offer if interested. With/without scope(s), rings, bases, you name it.

To the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.