• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 112 action for sale or trade!

backwoods83

I posted an ad a while ago trying to sell this as a barreled action with ammo but I decided I wanted to keep the barrel and ammo and it will not let me remove the thread. So, I have a polish blued 112 long action, short magazine (2.950"), standard .473" bolt face receiver, has factory adjustable 3 screw trigger with wolff spring, has extra long floater for short action rounds, it is a flat rear reciever. It is in excellent condition and will also come with the mag assembly, recoil lug, barrel nut, and weaver bases. 240.00 or trade for savage blued or matte black short action in center or stagger feed.

Its SPF, never assume, savages with 3#s are long actions with 5.062" spacing.

Look Chuck I have bought and sold several things on here with no problems or bad feed back, if I change my mind I tell the person, in your case I was going to do the deal but I got to thinking why would someone trade me a complete "shootable" rifle for a bare action, truth is, if it sounds to good to be true, it is! Its already been shipped, deals done, end of story. Whine to someone else.

You never notified me of your decision. You never asked me why I was getting rid of the gun. Maybe I wanted a different action. No responce at all. Is this your normal way of dealing with people?

Don't need your kind of dealings.

chuck m