Savage 112 action for sale or trade!

Discussion in 'Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc.' started by backwoods83, Nov 29, 2011.

1. backwoods83

backwoods83 Well-Known Member

I posted an ad a while ago trying to sell this as a barreled action with ammo but I decided I wanted to keep the barrel and ammo and it will not let me remove the thread. So, I have a polish blued 112 long action, short magazine (2.950"), standard .473" bolt face receiver, has factory adjustable 3 screw trigger with wolff spring, has extra long floater for short action rounds, it is a flat rear reciever. It is in excellent condition and will also come with the mag assembly, recoil lug, barrel nut, and weaver bases. 240.00 or trade for savage blued or matte black short action in center or stagger feed.

2. Centxshooter

Centxshooter Well-Known Member

PM sent your way

3. jsthntn247

jsthntn247 Well-Known Member

I am assuming this is a staggerfeed with 4.25 bolt spacing.

4. backwoods83

Its SPF, never assume, savages with 3#s are long actions with 5.062" spacing.

5. chuck m

chuck m Active Member

Are you going to renege on this deal like you did to me?

6. backwoods83

Look Chuck I have bought and sold several things on here with no problems or bad feed back, if I change my mind I tell the person, in your case I was going to do the deal but I got to thinking why would someone trade me a complete "shootable" rifle for a bare action, truth is, if it sounds to good to be true, it is! Its already been shipped, deals done, end of story. Whine to someone else.

7. chuck m

chuck m Active Member

You never notified me of your decision. You never asked me why I was getting rid of the gun. Maybe I wanted a different action. No responce at all. Is this your normal way of dealing with people?

Don't need your kind of dealings.

chuck m

8. Centxshooter

Centxshooter Well-Known Member

Updating Post - Action has been recieved and as promised. Thank you sir.