savage 111LRH vs. 111 FCNS???

My LRH which is the most current configuration does not have a fluted barrel or the wedge configuration in the accu stock. Only an aluminum bock, which I prefer. It does have a heavier barrel than the FCNS. It is in 6,5x 284 and consistantly shoots .25-.5MOA at 500 yards. Only have to sand a little off the fore end tip where there was some barrel contact. Overall I am very happy with this rifle.

Big Jake sharp shoots supply has a barrel nut wrench that works with the smooth barrel nuts, or you can use a pipe wrench and replace the factory nut with a standard grooved one, they are about 13$ for the nut.
GREYFOX I have a thread in the reloading section about match bullets, would you kindly look it over and let me know what you think.

Big Jake sharp shoots supply has a barrel nut wrench that works with the smooth barrel nuts, or you can use a pipe wrench and replace the factory nut with a standard grooved one, they are about 13$ for the nut.
GREYFOX I have a thread in the reloading section about match bullets, would you kindly look it over and let me know what you think.

Manythanks

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.