• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 111 LRH 7mm Rem Mag

the444shooter

New, Unfired, Savage Long Range Hunter in 7mm Remington Mag. I think everyone knows what the specs are, but here goes...synthetic Accustock, Accutrigger, adjustable cheekpiece, adjustable muzzlebrake, and hinged floorplate.

WITH one piece Dednutz scope base.

Will also throw in 40 rounds of HSM 168gr Berger VLD ammunition for $75 more (if I can find a way to ship the ammo)

Small patch of overmolding on the stock peeled off when I removed the "accustock" sticker, but would be an easy fix if you send the stock to Savage. This gun has NOT been fired, so I don't know how accurate it is. Reason for selling is I'm going to be needing a new car soon. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
found out how to add pics, but don't have a pic of the spot on the fore end where the finish peeled off. Will send them if requested.

Splitting gun and scope up, but gun still comes WITH Dednutz scope mount, and WITHOUT bipod.

you know you can buy these rifles brand new for 745 right:) anyways pm me about the scope.. maybe you can part with that??

PM sent--

Don't know where there are 7mm LRHs for sale for that price, or even in stock, but I sure would've loved to find this one for $745!!!

I will entertain reasonable offers, but I am trying to keep the Dednutz mount and gun together as a package, because I don't have another Savage to use the mount on.

Sold scope, now need to move the rifle. Price reduced to $725 plus shipping-includes Dednutz one piece scope base/rings combo. 2 boxes HSM trophy gold 168gr Berger VLD ammo is also available for $75 plus shipping.

Included picture of spot where Accustock sticker peeled off the finish.

SavageLRH.jpg

SavageLRHDNZ.jpg

SavageStock.jpg

The barrels on these guns are 26" long, including break. Actual barrel length is 24", and brake is about 2".