• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 111 Long Range Hunter (Long Action, Magnum Bolt Face)

entoptics

Looking for a Savage 111 Long Range Hunter with in a long action, with a magnum bolt face, as a new home for a barrel I already have. The 111 is the older style Accustock, with the adjustable kydex cheek riser, and not the new modular style Accustock with replaceable cheek risers and butt spacers.

Would also entertain offers for any other Savage long action rifles with magnum bolt face, Accustock/AccuTrigger, and bottom bolt release.

Beater rifles, shot out barrels, etc are all welcome (encouraged actually), as this is going to be a barrel host, and I plan to cerakote/duracoat it anyway. Only thing I really care about is fully functional action/trigger/stock, in good mechanical condition. Scratches, scuffs, wear and tear, etc aren't an issue, as long as the gun is mechanically sound.

Dig around in the back of those safes, and shoot me your best offers!

I have a savage 110 long action (no barrel) but standard bolt head for 30-06, 270 its pre accutrigger. It has a hs precision stock and detachable magazine. I was going to build a gun but went to another action.

Thanks for the offers everyone. 👍

I secured an action/stock combo from another member.

I have a 24", 264WM, X-Caliber, 1:8, 5R sitting here by my desk. The poor thing has been waiting patiently since mid-December. I had other plans for it initially, which were derailed by a piece of crap Savage 110 High Country, which was supposed to replace a nearly shot out 300WM barrel on a Savage LRH I have.

If all goes well, I'll have the 264 spun up on a very clean 111 Savage action/stock within a few weeks. All I need to do is add a kydex cheek riser and a recoil lug. Then I'll have 3 Savage Long Range Hunters, in 264, 7mm, and 300 Mags.