savage 110?

around here savage without accu trigger and accu stock have no resale value.
The value as I said is in the action.
A mod 111 package deal here (non accu trigger, standard black stock, weaver mounts and rings, sling and simmons scope), $429.99 canadian.
That is how it is in Nova Scotia witch is too bad after all Savage rifles are strong and accurate

around here savage without accu trigger and accu stock have no resale value.
The value as I said is in the action.
A mod 111 package deal here (non accu trigger, standard black stock, weaver mounts and rings, sling and simmons scope), $429.99 canadian.
That is how it is in Nova Scotia witch is too bad after all Savage rifles are strong and accurate

So please point me in the right direction so I can buy them $100 Savage 110 actions.

for a pawn and gun they have always been reasonable i'm sure they would come down but thay have layaway so i couldn't beat them up and just put down 100$:) it seems 300 around here in fl thats about bottom for anything that shoots. u guys have been a real help

If you like the Accu-trigger, keep it. If you don't, I recommend Rifle Basix SAV2 as an excellent option. I used one on my 111 build in 6.5x284, and at 1lb 12oz it passes the butt drop test every time. The Accu- did not. In fact it would trip onto the safety blade every time I closed the bolt quickly, even set at 3lbs.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts