• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 110 LH 30-06 Lam Stock

orion2000

O.K. folks, selling off a project I do not have time to finish. Savage 110 LH chambered for 30-06, pre-accutrigger. Bought the barreled action new a long long time ago. Bought the stock about 10 years ago. Stock started out as a RH stock for a varmint barrel. I filled in the RH bolt cut, opened up a LH bolt cut, shortened the LOP, added a Decelerator recoil pad, sanded/ground in LH palm swell and finger grooves, bedded the action to the stock, and finished it off with 6 or so coats of polyurethane. Finished it in time for elk season last year. Try as I might, I could not keep it dried/oiled during elk season. As soon as I returned, I saw that it had speckles of rust here and there. Have moved onto stainless rifle for elk hunting.

Shoots 1.25" +/- with quality factory ammo. Sample of rust spots shown in one picture. Gap around barrel channel shown in another picture. Good truck gun, or donor action for another project.

Let's try $350 shipped to your FFL. USPS MO or certified funds. First public "I'll take it." trumps lookers.

Attachments

• Savage3006A.jpg
    Savage3006A.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Savage3006B.jpg
    Savage3006B.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Savage3006C.jpg
    Savage3006C.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Savage3006D.jpg
    Savage3006D.jpg