savage 11 lrh 6.5 creedmoor help

oldbuck

hello im new and have a few questions about the 6.5 creedmoor as it stand I was shooting a 300 mag but got hurt and work the gun hurts my shoulder when I shoot it now im looking at the 6.5 creedmore in savage 11 lrh I do now reload so it has to be factory and a friend has this same rifle I can shot it fine with no shoulder troubles from the recoil and i like to shoot often so need a new rifle hey its one way the wife cant say a new gun again lolso this is the rifle and optics im looking at as wife says not over $2.500 bummer lol

savage 11/111 lrh 6.5 creedmoor
optics sightron sIII long range 8-32x56

im going to use this for paper and deer and ground hogs

now i am under my $2,500 budget so i have a few dollars left for tweaking
was wondering what you guys though of this rifle doing said range on deer
would love to have a scope with zero stop but out of my price range so good thing my memory didn't get messed up thanks for the help :D

I think you picked a good one. The LRH is a great rifle & the 6.5 Creed is really becoming popular, great combo. The factory Match ammo hammers in my 6.5 Creed.

For deer, you're GTG for quite a ways out (your abilities pending). I wouldn't be afraid to stretch'er out past 500.

t

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.