• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 10fcp-k .223

FALex

Well, against all logic and willpower, I am needing to sell one of my favorite rifles...

It is a Savage 10fcp-k in .223. Rifle has a 24" heavy barrel with deep flutes and a muzzle brake, twist is 1:9. Rifle has a 5 round (factory) DBM. It also has an accu-trigger and the accu-stock.

As you're about to see, the rifle is just stupid accurate...almost to the point of unbelievable. It has 626 rounds through it, all match-grade rounds.

Rifle shoots 69gr SMK's and 75gr AMAX like a house on fire. I have hit paper and steel out to 850 with it.

I am including 96 rounds of hand loaded 69gr SMK's and another 96 rounds of handloaded 55gr VMAX. These rounds need to go with the rifle because they have been necksized for this particular rifle. Obviously, buyer assumes all responsibility when firing these rounds, because they are handloads.

Eagle stock pack and EGW 20 moa are also included, but bipod and optic are not.

In full disclosure, there is something up with this factory mag as it will sometimes not strip the last round from the mag, but it will if you press on the bottom of the mag. It strips the prior rounds just fine; that is the only issue with this rifle that I am aware of. Other than that, rifle is in almost new condition.

The photos with the sub-half moa groups are of multiple five (5) shot groups from 100 yards.

The group of five at 3.47" is a 5 shot group from a target I had at 600 yards.

I can send more pics if necessary.

I am asking 950.00 that does include shipping and insurance. Rifle will need to go to an FFL that accepts from individuals. The ammo will be shipped in a separate package via UPS.

Thank you much.

I am too **** dumb to figure out to post the pics in here from my iPhone so please see the following link:

<http://forum.snipershide.com/firearms-sale/192020-savage-10fcp-k-223-a.html>

Well, I would edit the original ad, but I don't know how to.

TTT, take away the ammo and rifle with EGW 20 MOA rail for 650.00. Thanks

Can you please email me pics? Also please call or text. I am serious interested and am FFL. I have been looking for one of these. Thank you