• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 10 custom 260 rem w/extras

hitemhard

So i built this but times are tough and can't afford to keep it with all the other "stuff" i have going. It is a savage model 10 action with accutrigger, in addition to that it has egw 20moa base, stockade bolt knob, mcmillan a3 stock with coat of krylon od green, Benchmark barrels 8tw 3 groove 26" with end threaded 5/8x24 with thread cap varmint contour with 6-1/4" flutes, also included is harris 6-9 swivel bipod, eagle stock pack (multicam). this is the ultimate ready to go package, with bipod and stock pack it still only weighs 10.4lbs. Benchmark barrels guarentees their barrels to be 1/2moa shooters when they install them which they did, this barrel is new just picked up today. I have many references on here so if you need one just ask. it would cost alot more to build this.

Price as pictured is $1290 shipped obo
no trades needed

I am willing to part out also but need the barrel to sell first.

Stock 400
action w/rail 350
Barrel 575
bipod 75
stock pack 45
scope rings 425

if serious feel free to call cell 360 632 6482 scott or pm or email [email protected]

Pics
IMGP7757.jpg

IMGP7758.jpg

IMGP7759.jpg

IMGP7761.jpg

1 rd fired by smith to check function. no work has been done to reciever because it is a savage which has a floating bolt head that squares itself to the chamber which is one of the main reasons factory savages are so accurate. if you want it bedded i can do it if you want or have benchmark do it.

I can add a leupold mark 2 6-18x40w/mildot and target turrets for a ready to go package. add $425 with burris xtr rings.

pic with scope/rings, suppressor with tab cover not inlcuded.
IMGP7763.jpg

IMGP7764.jpg

IMGP7765.jpg