• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 10 BA Stealth 6.5 for sale- LIKE NEW!!!

300WinFan

Have a like new Savage 10 VA Stealth 6.5 Creedmore for sale (with bipod and Burris 3-9x50 scope). Put 5 whole rounds through it. Awesome rifle, just need to sell it for funds for something else.

I accept PayPal gift. Price is $750 OBO shipped CONUS. No trades please. Any questions just let me know. I have tons of pics.

Attachments

• 20170711_220915.jpg
    20170711_220915.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 119
This is a fantastic deal, if I didn't already have this riffle i would be all over this !!

Good luck with sale OP, i dont see this lasting long, someone is going to get a heck of a deal, I'm just hoping it's quick or i might have two !!

Thanks! I tried to price it fair--- don't want to part with it but have to....

All- I made a mistake in the initial posting (sorry). The scope is a 3-9 Redfield, not Burris. And yes, I believe the bipod is a Harris 6-9.

If and I know it's a big if, the deal falls thru I'll take it. Sending pm.

Don Dunlap

Good deal Lonestar. I seen this the evening before when it was posted and did not pull the trigger on it due to a firearm that I just purchased earlier in the week. However after I slept on it and realized how great of a deal it was I was going to buy it, BIG IF was still available. I have to know, curiosity has me.... did the muzzle brake come with it also?

Don Dunlap