savage 10/110 repleacement barrels

Discussion in 'Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics' started by Fiend, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Fiend

Fiend Member

anyone know of a place carrying er shaw or adams and bennet .308 drop in/replacement barrels for a 10/110 small shank? Midway is out of stock, and I don't really need a "kit" I allready own nogo/go gauges , barrel wrench and the vises. all the places I found so far are all $200+, if I wanted to pay that much I'd spend the extra for a shilen like i usually do.

Or a place with factory take-off barels would be nice aswell. prefer varmint profile or heavier.

2. mmhoium

mmhoium Member

Try savageshooters.com

You have to pay to see the classifieds ($12 I think), but well worth it. Plenty of take-off and aftermarket barrels go thru that site. Best place to watch in my opinion.

Best of luck,

-M

3. hammertyme

hammertyme Well-Known Member

As previously stated and it is definitely worth the $12. or call Kevin Rayhill as he sells all his Savage factory takeoff barrels for $45.00.

I just bought an unfired 300 RUM barrel for the afore mentioned price. Shoots awesome.

http://www.stockadegunstocks.com/testimonials.html

Neal

4. Fiend

Fiend Member

would you happen to have his email address? I'm looking for anything with a round count under 400. I don't want ANYTHING that has been shot with corrosive ammo as I've just got screwed over at ar15.com. I got a .308 take-off barrel and the outside looks flawless but the inside is destroyed [​IMG] the guy obviously failed to mention this, so I'm out $80 and once again need a barrel