SARAH PALIN - My kind of gal!

Discussion in 'Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics' started by slymule, Aug 29, 2008.

1. slymule

slymule Well-Known Member

Finially, I've now got a reason to vote for McCain. I was going to throw away my vote by voting 3rd party for the first time in my life because I just couldn't lower myself to vote for McCain, I considered him nothing but a turncoat, not deserving to call himself a Republican, much less a Conservative. I still can't believe McCain had the good sense and the cajones to pick Sarah Palin as his VP running mate.

Yes.....GOD (still does) BLESS AMERICA!!!

2. elkguys

elkguys Well-Known Member

we have a winning ticket now!!! and are rights to bare arms will live on anther day

3. TheReeper

TheReeper Well-Known Member

She Supports guns, hunting, drilling, the military and she is Beautiful!!!!!!!

4. slymule

slymule Well-Known Member

5. silvertip-co

silvertip-co Well-Known Member

I know how you feel I feel same way. As a life long dyed in the wool born and raised Republican I may have to vote for Obama- Palin as I canNOT vote for John McCane. Palin brings some sense of HOPE.

6. splattermatic

splattermatic Well-Known Member

7. kcebcj

kcebcj Well-Known Member

Had a smile ear to ear by the end of her acceptance speech.

8. Boss Hoss

Boss Hoss Well-Known Member

Yes she is my kind of girl!!!!!!

9. matador

matador Well-Known Member

I still cannot believe some of you considered throwing your vote away just to spite McCain. You want the alternative Marxist jackass to influence our country. Are you insane? As it is conservative values have severely diminished since I came to this great nation decades ago. Don't be selfish. If you think Obama is better than McCain you are a fool. If your "throw-away" vote helps Obama, which it will, you are aiding an enemy of our country's constitution. You know what I am talking about. Let us all help McCain and Palin get elected not that babbling idiot Obama. God help us all. And yes, God Bless America!

10. cmfi3

cmfi3 Well-Known Member

PALIN= Guns, Babies, Jesus. I definately wasn't expecting this friday. For the first time im extremely excited about the election and we need to rally behind McCain and Palin. For the first time I think we may have this one, lord knows our country can't afford Obama.

11. elkguys

elkguys Well-Known Member

Palin will bring the fresh air we all need Plus her 44mag to clean DC up we all need to stand with her and MACAIN to be sure OBAMA gose down!!! next we need to rid DC of NANCY P and fiensine god help us if she runs for the sate of CA like she says.

12. matador

matador Well-Known Member

cmfi3 and elkguys I agree. We are in a fight for our freedom. Every day I ask where people stand on the issues and I try my best to put forth my conservative values in a friendly manner (yes, sometimes I fail and do not follow this important "friendly" rule.) Nonetheless, we must try harder, not just at the voting booth but in changing peoples hearts and minds.

13. Nomosendero

Nomosendero Well-Known Member

Well said

14. baldhunter

baldhunter Well-Known Member

The future of America just got brighter!Way to go John McCain.I wonder what Obama thinks:confused: about this gun clinging Mama:Dgun)Even her Dad says she's one "tough nut".When the early voting starts,I'll be there.Don't want to miss this election for nothing.