Santa was good to me and my eyes.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ss7mm, Dec 25, 2009.

1. ss7mm

ss7mm Writers Guild

Ah yes....looking at LRH on a new 24" monitor. Life is good.:)

Santa was good to me this year.:)

2. jmason

jmason Well-Known Member

Good for you ss7mm!! Mrs. Clause has been good to me all year and a had a decent year for collecting a little "sock drawer" $$. I found her a 1939 Farmall A that's been well kept and cleaned up. She's wanted that tractor since we met. Her gran-dad had one and she's always talked about it. We don't have a farm, but we do have a big yard and it came with a belly mower. Other than that it will be "intra-neighborhood transportation":D.

3. blipelt

blipelt Well-Known Member

congrats to both of you. I recieved a 1980 Browning A5 magnum 12 in mint condition(metal perfect and four minor marks in wood). I have always wanted one but don't shoot much shotgun anymore so I couldn't justify spending the $$$ on something I will probably just look at. Evidently my wife could, I sure was lucky when I found her.

Brent

4. ss7mm

ss7mm Writers Guild

Yup, mines a keeper and I know how lucky I am. She encourages some of my goofy hobbies and ideas, but then I do the same with her. Funny how things like that work. :):)

5. ss7mm

ss7mm Writers Guild

Yup, mines a keeper and I know how lucky I am. She encourages some of my goofy hobbies and ideas, but then I do the same with her. Funny how things like that work to benefit both parties. :):)

6. Chas1

Chas1 Well-Known Member

Dick, Are you aware that that cool 24" monster of a moniter has a built in camera cause your face is coming up on everyone screen with your post:DOnly kidding!!! 24"-I'm jealous but, happy for you:) +1 with you on same-my wife and I support each other in each ones interest. Hope you had a good Christmas and may the New Year bring you and yours all you hope for.

7. ss7mm

ss7mm Writers Guild

Had me worried for a second there. I thought I was going to have to put on something besides my green socks. :D

8. Chas1

Chas1 Well-Known Member

Good one, made me laugh. Green socks that's all I ever wear too...not a big deal can't see much...well ya know it's cold here.:D

9. Len Backus

Len Backus Administrator Staff Member

I did alright this Christmas, too. My second grandchild's first Christmas. He doesn't know the "green socks rule yet, though".

[​IMG]

10. ss7mm

ss7mm Writers Guild

Congratulations Len. He looks like a future shooter. Now you've got two of them to spoil.:)