Same ballistics Hunt / Target VLD??

TackDriv3r

I ran out of Target 130 VLD's for my 6.5 and I cannot find the bulk for Target 130 VLD's and there are some bulk 500 count Hunt 130 VLD's as of now online, does both of those VLD's have the same ballistics / POI?

From my experiences I have had zero (noticeable) POI shift. They both (Target vs. Hunting) shoot to the same point in my rifles. Which tells me that ballistically, they are equals.

Would the Hybrids be easier to find a accuracy node since the VLD is sensitive to seating depth? Wanted to confirm before I spend money on VLD's.

Would the Hybrids be easier to find a accuracy node since the VLD is sensitive to seating depth? Wanted to confirm before I spend money on VLD's.

After extensive testing, I always just seat Hybrids and VLD's the exact same... .015" off the lands. It's close enough to help clear-up any random fliers, but far enough away to avoid any pressure spikes.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.