• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SALE: WEAVER Grand Slam 6-20x40 AO Rifle Scope, Varminter Reticle, Matte (800469)

Weby Shops

I would like to offer you this WEAVER Grand Slam 6-20x40 Rifle Scope that was a salesman demo.
Our price is just $374.95
You save $105.05
With fully multi-coated glass yielding 94% light transmission, fantastic edge-to-edge clarity, reduced glare and incredible image brightness, it's easy to see why the WEAVER Grand Slam 6-20x40 AO Rifle Scope, Varminter Reticle, Matte (800469) is the perfect variable power scope for all low light conditions.
media.nl

The Grand Slam riflescope has a solid, one-piece tube construction, which makes it waterproof, fogproof and shockproof. This model riflescope features an adjustable objective that provides parallax-free shooting - so no matter how off-center your eyepiece-to-eye alignment is, your point of impact won't be affected.
Features:
Fully multi-coated lenses for optimum edge-to-edge clarity
Nitrogen purged tube to eliminate internal fogging
Adjustable objective for parallax-free shooting
One-piece construction
[FONT=&quot]Like what you see – call me at the number below or email me at [/FONT][FONT=&quot][email protected][/FONT][FONT=&quot]. If you are interested in other Weaver Riflecopes – also send me an email. I have access to wide offering of products from Weaver. [/FONT]