Sako TRG-22/42

I have a TRG 21, which is the older version of the TRG22 and I have the TRG 42 in .338 Lapua mag. These are very well built and very out of the box accurate rifles and worth every penny. The accessories on the other hand are also very good quality but as expensive as all hell. There are better options for accessories than the factory Sako ones and that cost way less money.

I would recommend one of these rifles to any one.

Ivo

Sir, I have had the pleasure of shooting the trg-42 in .338 LM.
It is an awsome rifle, that matched an awsome round. It was my old Corporal's gun.(Deputy Sheriff) He took his 2005 rocky mountian elk at 750+ yds. One shot, and the elk doubled up and then droped.
However the price is something to be aware of. I think his entire set-up cost him just short of $4000.00 US dollars. He did have some of those mentioned factory accessories & nice glass though. It has a rock hard platform. definitly on my wish list. --Critter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have not fired one but we sell them and they seemed to be a great gun. Vert solid, very well built and nice handeling. I agree on the accesories, nicely built as well but WAY expensive.

Email me if you want a price, i have one in stock currently

steve

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.