• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sako lrh 7mag

HANDLER

I have a like new sako a7 long range hunter in 7mm remington mag,,came from cabelas,,,I got the gun as a gift,,and now looking for something different,,,only fired 20 rounds to break in barrel,,,26"fluted bell carlson stock,dbm,weaver style bases,,stainless coated in black,,barrel threaded 5/8x24 for break,,will also include some brass,,,will post pics later,thnx,,oh ya,,I paid 1150,,,so. 1000.00 plus 35.00 shipped and insured

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I have a like new sako a7 long range hunter in 7mm remington mag,,came from cabelas,,,I got the gun as a gift,,and now looking for something different,,,only fired 20 rounds to break in barrel,,,26"fluted bell carlson stock,dbm,weaver style bases,,stainless coated in black,,barrel threaded 5/8x24 for break,,will also include some brass,,,will post pics later,thnx,,oh ya,,I paid 1150,,,so. 1000.00 plus 35.00 shipped and insured
Also,,interested in partial trades,,,6.5 barrel blank,,,nice scope,thnx

Also,,interested in partial trades,,,6.5 barrel blank,,,nice scope,thnx

Pics,,can come with brake or without,,has a thread protector that doesn't match the diameter of barrel,,but I could make one,thnx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 10
Did this gun come threaded for a brake or was that done after the fact ? The ones I have looked at didn't have a brake..

Also looking for rem 308 varmint,thnx

Bump for HANDLER, I have got two rifles from him and they both exceeded my expectations. BTW the 7WSM is a shooter :) gun)