• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sako av 375 h&h stainless mcmillan

jlw

Up for sale is my Sako AV 375 H&H Mag Stainless, with a McMillan stock and the original Sako black fiberglass stock as well as the Sako rings. Excellent condition, 24" barrel, very accurate. Selling to fund another project.
Rifle, extra stock and rings $1150.00 shipped. Scope is a 3x9 Trijicon with the Green Dot duplex can be purchased at $500 additional. sako both stocks.jpg

DSC_0014 (800x250).jpg

DSC_0021 (800x435).jpg

Sweet rig if I didn't have a colt sauer 375 I would be all over it free bump

This is a nice rig and a good price. Did this rifle have express sights from factory?

This looks like the one I used to own.. did you buy this from me about a year or so ago?

Mike,
Yes it is, like most of us I found something else I want. I had a near disaster in Kyrgyzstan on an Ibex hunt where a horse I was riding fell, my 300 Ultra went flying and the horse fell on me (story posted in General Discussions here in LRH) the rifle is being repaired (the scope is another question) anyway I have a new passion for mountain hunting, and I have acquired a few new toys that need some optics, time to thin the herd, or not, it's such a sweet rifle it won't break my heat to keep it.