• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sako 995 7mm STW re-post

bobs

I am looking to sell my Sako 7mm STW and pick up a new one. Nothing wrong with the old one, just building a new one that is exactly what I've always wanted.

The rifle for sale is a Sako model 995 - Factory original - no upgrades or changes other than a trigger job (2lbs, breaks like glass). For those not familiar with this rifle, It is built on the TRG-S action, which is a 3 lug push feed design. It has a 26" medium contour free floated barrel, black synthetic monte carlo stock with a nice palm swell. The action is a matte blue finish and the barrel & bolt handle are a high luster blue. One feature I really like is the detachable box magazine which holds 4 rounds and is plenty long. I bought it 10 years ago and have only shot 60 rounds through it. Always functioned perfectly. Gun is in 99.9% condition. For me this rifle was always a pleasure to shoot, recoil very manageable, probably due to the stock design. I have 2 sets of Sako rings (med & high) that mate with the integral dovetail bases on the receiver. The rifle weighs 9.2 lbs with a brand new Leupold 4.5x14 VXIII CDS on it. I would sell with or without the scope.

Rifle with 2 sets of rings rings - $995.00

Rifle with scope & rings - $1490.00

Feel free to call me 970 946 3894 or email me at [email protected]

Bob