• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sako 75 SS 7MM Rem Ultra Mag

The Butcher

It is a very nice rifle, very well made, and just a little too much recoil for me. I have only fired 15 rounds out of it, and have concluded this. This rifle is not for the recoil shy person. I refuse to have a brake put on a hunting rifle. I have the other 35 brand new cases, never fired, sized, trimmed, anything. I had a hard time finding this rifle, as I believe Sako dropped it in 2002. It has burris signature rings and bases on it, that cost me $80 bucks, they are included. If your looking for a big game rifle, (elk,moose etc...) The 7 ultra is a good choice. It has a grey synthetic stock, and a brushed stainless finish. I have $1200 in it, I'll sell for $900. Box papers incluced. I have sold the dies already, as three out of four in my hunting group also bought Ultras so they took care of my reloading components. Thanks for looking.

Red Moose,
LOP is 14.5" With Limb Saver Pad. I thought it was a simms, but is a Limb Saver. I had a few PM's since the original post, the rings are gone, and so is the brass. I was including them just because I had them, but they are gone. I'm still asking the same for the rifle.