• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sako 75 Finnlight for sale - Package Deal - Please Look!!

toader

I am looking to sell my Sako 75 Finnlight in a package deal.

Here are the specs and items included:

-Stainless Finnlight in .300 Win Mag - all metal (action, barrel, muzzle break, magazine, bottom metal, action screws) have just been Cerakoted by Fit4Duty in Matte Sniper gray.

-Barrel has slim-line type muzzle break installed by Accuflite Arms - perfect fit to barrel. Barrel is fluted and has been "Micro-Slicked" by Fit4Duty.

-Includes original wood stock from Sako. It has been pillar bedded w/ stainless pillars and action area was skim coated. 14" LOP, some wear on stock but still in decent shape.

-Will include a brand new McMillan stock that was just ordered an month ago (not here yet). Black in color, 14" LOP, stainless swivel studs, Pachmyer Decelerator pad

-Brand new set of Sako Opti-Lok rings/bases- 30 MM, Cerakoted to match rifle metal

-Will throw in an older Leupold Vari-X II Scope - 3-9x40. Scope is older and has been used - has wear marks but still 100% functional.

Rifle shoots very very well!! It was broken in correctly and well taken care of. I am the original owner.

$1750 shipped in lower 48

[email protected]

Please check out www.accuflite.com

Go into the custom rifle gallery. My rifle is listed as ACC-21. There used to be a picture and description of it there. I think he had the price listed as $1599

This rifle is a Finnlight barreled action that was pillar bedded into a walnut Sako Hunter stock. It was built like this by Accuflite Arms. Check out the website I have listed above - then go into the Custom Rifle Gallery - my rifle is listed as ACC-21. I have had some questions about a Finnlight in a walnut stock - hope this clears everything up.

Thanks!!

I would like to sell this as a package deal, but if it doesn't sell in the next week or so, I'm going to piece out everything and try to sell.

How about just the rifle:

Sako 75 Finnlight in a walnut Sako Hunter stock - .300 Win
Mag

-pillar bedded
-muzzle break
-Cerakoted and Micro-slicked from Fit4Duty Inc.

$950 shipped in lower 48