• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED S&W M&P 15-22 performance center

nddodd

This a gun I had bought for my kids to shoot with me when I was shooting my AR but they aren't as interested as I hoped they'd be. We've shot maybe 3, 10 round clips through it and that's it. I'll let the magpul forearm handle, center point red dot scope, and a 25 round S&W clip go with it for $675 firm. That's what I give for it without the three extras. I've got a little over $100 in the extra stuff.

Heres some pics,

c7a213e0.jpg

38fea20d.jpg

b8c28261.jpg

84822556.jpg

Only price drop, $625 shipped in conus with all that was listed in original post. Postal money order only.

Nathan

Yes it has match barrel, chamber, trigger and threaded barrel. It is the 22lr version not the .223 had a few Pm's asking this. The M&P 15 is the .223 version.

Thanks,
Nathan

Nathan, I sent you an e-mail with my info. Just call me or send me your info and I will get a Postal money order headed your way.

Thanks
Ron

If you have not sold it and want to have some fun, buy the bump stock from slide fire solutions and make it bump fire. It give you "full Auto" fun in a legal to own version. Polish the sear a little and some have to change the spring and you are in business. Lots of fun and a whole lot cheaper than bump firing your AR-15. Just an idea. People will tell you the recoil form a .22 is not enough for the bump fire....well then please dont tell my set up, as it works fine.