S&K Scope mount system

Methow Packer

Does anybody have experience with the S&K scope mount system. I have it on a 3x9 scoped hunting rifle. Groups are less @ .75 MOA and they appear solid. They sure do sleek up the appearance of the rifle . I wonder how good the mounts would hold up at longer ranges considering .300 WM recoil. I know a guy just has to try them but, has anybody else used them ? :rolleyes:

Thanks Ted

I just put them on my 338 win mag. I love them. They look good and solved my misalignment problem. I have 100 rds thru it since rings and bases put on and no shift in impact.

Have S&K's on 3 rifles so far; 7mm-08,300H&H and .270 Wby mag. Will be buying more. Good customer service, simple to mount and look good. Have had no problems. This is a set on my Mark V.270mag cerakoted Blue Titanium:

P1030641_zpsec29adc3.jpg

Good response and a good looking photo of your rifle. I too have them on 3 rifles including a Kimber .270 WSM with a Ziess scope. I changed scopes on my Kimber .300 Mag. I'm using them with a Leupold VX6 3-18 44m scope . I want to be able to keep the gun some what compact fore a scabbard rifle and still do a better job of extended long range shooting . I hope they are solid enough for the task.

Ted

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.