RWS vs Lapua brass

James Jones

I ahve read several articals about how great the RWS brass is and I got to wondering if its any better that Lapua. I use Lapua for a few differant guns two Of which takes a good bit ofr reworking to get the new cases made from it (ie)280ai and from 30-06 .
I'm just wondering if it last any longer or is any more consistant to justify is price of about $1.25 per case.

Well, RWS does make .280 brass. That is making this round more desireable to me. I would rather have the 7RM or 7WM performance, but I have no magnum receivers; however, I have a .270 WCF that is giving me fits. If I can't find a load that performs to my standards, it will need a make-over. Even though the brass is $25 for 20 cases, its premium brass, and they would be much easier for me to form the imp cases with.

I have no experience with either brass to offer an opinion as to which is better.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.