Russo Laminated stocks.

Discussion in 'Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics' started by 300WSMMAD, May 20, 2008.

1. 300WSMMAD

300WSMMAD Well-Known Member

Hi Guys,
    Never heard of these, but I seen seen some of his work in the gun pics area.
    How do I get hold of this guy.

Thanks in advance
    300WSMMAD

2. Willys46

Willys46 Well-Known Member

Joel

I am sure he will jump in here real quick! PM me and I will send you his number and email.

Give him a call. He is out of PA. I will add, you will not deal with a more stand up guy than Joel. His customer service is great, Turn around times are quick (atleast last time I delt with him), and the prodcut is great.

He will take the time and walk you through everything you need form start to finish.
    Heres mine all finished with Auto clear.
    [​IMG]
    If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Last edited: May 21, 2008

3. James Jones

James Jones Well-Known Member

Yep , Joel is certainly one of the good guys with a great product , give him a call or just PM him here he'll get back with you.

4. Buffalobob

Buffalobob Writers Guild

I liked the first stock he built me so much that he is building me another one.

5. Joel Russo

Joel Russo Official LRH Sponsor

Thanks guys, how much do I owe you for the free advertising??;)

300WSSMAD,

You can e-mail me here... jkrussos@comcast.net
    or call me here... 717.805.0940 EST

6. winmagman

winmagman Well-Known Member

Get one you won't regret it.

My second one is ready to ship and I'm already trying to figure out how to wring another one out of my budget.

Chris

7. JUDD

JUDD Well-Known Member

Joel Russo

His stocks are second to none...
    In one word amazing.

I'm at my gunsmith allot and have seen allot of his work. To say the least I am impressed.

I'm having a gun built by Kevin "montour county rifles" right now and I just heard Joel has finished my stock. If it looks half as good as the rest I seen I will be impressed.

Get one you will not be disapointed.

You can tell he takes pride in his work!!!

I just had a thumbole yellow and black stock done. I'll try tto see if I can post up some pics when it's all done.

8. clos90009

clos90009 Well-Known Member

web address

does joel have a web page.

9. Joel Russo

No web page, but if you send me an e-mail I'll reply with a bunch of pictures.

jkrussos@comcast.net

10. blygy

blygy Well-Known Member

Personally I think you guys should get your stocks somewhere else.. SO he has can get mine done quicker..LOL..

Seriously I'll post pics of mine when I get it..My buddy is ordering one @ the same time so we can hold hands and do the little " is it here yet??" dance together..LMAO..

11. overbore

overbore Well-Known Member

I had the pleasure of ordering one of his early stocks and Son, he was not satisfied with the results himself so he rebuilt it at the shop before shipping to me. Does that tell you anything???? Mine is a modified A-5 profile and it is a great stock. You have quality, selection and fast delivery all at lowest prices. Goes with free beer and other good things; but it is all true. Overbore

12. James Jones

James Jones Well-Known Member

Joel , bro , not sure how much time you have to dedicate to stock building , but if you had a web site I'm sure that you would be covered up with work.

maybe worth the little investment.

Wait scratch that , then it would likely take longer to get my next one.

13. Joel Russo

You guys better be careful, you're going to be known as Russo "ites".

I absolutely enjoy making these stocks for you guys here. Everyone has been a pure pleasure to deal with, and I've become friends with more than a few.

I'm amazed at how many repeat customers I've had over the past few years.

I have had many offers from people to build a website, but the plain and simple truth is that I don't want to "mass produce". I make these stocks on the side, and don't want to turn it into another full time job.

Thanks for all the kind words, and I'll keep trying my best.

14. Wild_Bill

Wild_Bill Well-Known Member

A5L folding stock

Hi all i should have my A5L folding stock finished in 2 weeks finaly the bottom metal will be here in the next week so i can finaly finish the inleting and bedding then the final finish on the stock. I will post the pics when finished.

Cheers Bill
    Australia