Russo Laminated stocks.

300WSMMAD

Hi Guys,
Never heard of these, but I seen seen some of his work in the gun pics area.
How do I get hold of this guy.

Thanks in advance
300WSMMAD

Joel

I am sure he will jump in here real quick! PM me and I will send you his number and email.

Give him a call. He is out of PA. I will add, you will not deal with a more stand up guy than Joel. His customer service is great, Turn around times are quick (atleast last time I delt with him), and the prodcut is great.

He will take the time and walk you through everything you need form start to finish.
Heres mine all finished with Auto clear.
IMG_1666.jpg

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Last edited:
Yep , Joel is certainly one of the good guys with a great product , give him a call or just PM him here he'll get back with you.

Get one you won't regret it.

My second one is ready to ship and I'm already trying to figure out how to wring another one out of my budget.

Chris

Joel Russo

His stocks are second to none...
In one word amazing.

I'm at my gunsmith allot and have seen allot of his work. To say the least I am impressed.

I'm having a gun built by Kevin "montour county rifles" right now and I just heard Joel has finished my stock. If it looks half as good as the rest I seen I will be impressed.

Get one you will not be disapointed.

You can tell he takes pride in his work!!!

I just had a thumbole yellow and black stock done. I'll try tto see if I can post up some pics when it's all done.

Personally I think you guys should get your stocks somewhere else.. SO he has can get mine done quicker..LOL..

Seriously I'll post pics of mine when I get it..My buddy is ordering one @ the same time so we can hold hands and do the little " is it here yet??" dance together..LMAO..

Hi Guys,
Never heard of these, but I seen seen some of his work in the gun pics area.
How do I get hold of this guy.

Thanks in advance
300WSMMAD

I had the pleasure of ordering one of his early stocks and Son, he was not satisfied with the results himself so he rebuilt it at the shop before shipping to me. Does that tell you anything???? Mine is a modified A-5 profile and it is a great stock. You have quality, selection and fast delivery all at lowest prices. Goes with free beer and other good things; but it is all true. Overbore

Joel , bro , not sure how much time you have to dedicate to stock building , but if you had a web site I'm sure that you would be covered up with work.

maybe worth the little investment.

Wait scratch that , then it would likely take longer to get my next one.

You guys better be careful, you're going to be known as Russo "ites".

I absolutely enjoy making these stocks for you guys here. Everyone has been a pure pleasure to deal with, and I've become friends with more than a few.

I'm amazed at how many repeat customers I've had over the past few years.

I have had many offers from people to build a website, but the plain and simple truth is that I don't want to "mass produce". I make these stocks on the side, and don't want to turn it into another full time job.

Thanks for all the kind words, and I'll keep trying my best.

A5L folding stock

Hi all i should have my A5L folding stock finished in 2 weeks finaly the bottom metal will be here in the next week so i can finaly finish the inleting and bedding then the final finish on the stock. I will post the pics when finished.

Cheers Bill
Australia

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.