Ruger...Take Action Now

Ruger has a call to arms going where they send a letter on your behalf to all the politicians that are in your area. Well worth the couple of minutes to submit it.

Ruger - Take Action Now!

many of us remember when good old Bill Ruger himself came out in favor of the Bradey Bill and the assualt weapons ban! Then every issue of the American Rifelman and American Hunter had a big full page add from Ruger to add further insult. Right after that the NRA crawled under Bill's desk. I'm simply reminding a few of us to always look out of both eyes before walking down the street with them.
gary

Didn't they just start manufacturing AR rifles?? Wouldn't be good for business I suppose. By the way, I'm in support of owning assault rifles just in case you all were wondering my view points.

Didn't they just start manufacturing AR rifles?? Wouldn't be good for business I suppose. By the way, I'm in support of owning assault rifles just in case you all were wondering my view points.

I as well will fight to my death to make sure you have the right to own an assualt rifle, but I'm not in love with them for personal reasons. And even then I still own a Bushmaster.

Now I'm not in love with class three weapons, but once again if you want one; then so be it. But use it with some common sense! In my state they're pretty much banned from public ranges, and this kinda bothers me in that I don't know whos going to shoot one and where he's going to shoot it. Still most folks are extremely safe with them, so it's not a lot of worry on my part.

gary

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.