RUGER SR556 AR15 Piston Driven Rifle in 6.8 SPC

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by Hinterland, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Hinterland

Hinterland Well-Known Member

Hello Everyone,

For sale is my Ruger SR556/6.8 SPC. I am asking $1250. It has about 34 rounds through it. The only thing that is not stock on this rifle is the sling plate. A Magpul ASAP (Ambidextrous Sling Attachment Point). They're about $30 new. I will include the original plate as well. No expenses were spared on this piston driven rifle. The quad-rail handguard is a Troy Industries. The front and rear back-up sights are also Troy Industries. The castle nut has a couple scuffs and dings from installing the sling plate. Not really noticeable but if you really don't like it a new castle nut is only about $7. Ruger discontinued the SR556 in 6.8 SPC last year, so now is probably the time to get one before they dry up. Here is what Ruger's website has to say about this rifle:

These rifles had a $1,995 MSRP on them. I am only asking $1250 shipped to your FFL. Please know your local laws before buying. Make sure your FFL will accept transfers from an individual and a copy of my DL. Will do a face to face if you're in the Rapid City, SD area. Prefer cash but am open to trades. Interested in .50 Beowulf and 6.5 Grendel rifles, heavy barrel .223 ARs, high end optics, long range rifles...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bigtex46

bigtex46 Member

Ive got a 12-42x56 night force BR scope I'd make a deal with you on, also a 50 beowulf upper. matt_morgan46@yahoo.com