• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ruger, Sako, Simmons, Remington, Chris Reeve. Sale

joseywales

One is a Simmons Whitetail Expedition in 1.5-6x32. Matte black, in box with covers and dust cover. Hands down the clearest scope I've looked through in its class and better than most Leupolds that cost more. NIB tag says $150. I'll take $125 shipped.

Sako Deluxe AIII in 7mm. Bought new by me and fired 6 rounds. ANIB Beautiful gun that kicks less than 270. $995 or $1,245 including the Bushnell Elite 4200 described below.

I have a Bushnell Elite 4200 2.5x10x40 black gloss, sitting on a Sako Deluxe. The scope was new when I mounted it and has been fired on the gun 6 rounds. I'm selling both, but offering the scope to the gun buyer first. Otherwise, it's $300 delivered. Box, etc., included.

Remington BDL Deluxe 7mm-08. Gun ahs the gorgeous dark brown gloss wood. Action has been bedded, front sites removed (might have them in a drawer). Wears a BSA Cat's eye 3-9 scope. $445 for the set.

Remington 1187 Premier 20 Gauge, 28" ribbed barrel with Remchoke. Same dark gloss wood. Beautiful gun that doesn't have a box of shells through it. 13.5" LOP with pad professionally done. Unless you hunt birds naked, 13.5" fits most hunters perfectly. ANIB and includes box
$505 delivered.

Chris Reeves Neil Roberts knife. NIB $310 delivered. Those of you who want one know what it is and it's NIB.

Ruger Super Blackhawk Hunter in 45 Long Colt. Stainless steel with rings, box, case, etc. All NIB $515 + shipping.

I would prefer FTF in Chester County to make life easier and obviously will take the shipping costs off.

Best to email me at [email protected]