• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ruger mini 30 for sale

I also have a Mini 30 for sale March 2009

Hey gang,

If anyone is still interested, I have a Mini 30 that I have to sell. Love the gun, but love the wife more and she says anthing that won't fit into the safe has to go now. It is in good shape and shoots well. I bought it used from a local dealer as my plinking gun. 3X9 tasco scope. Will sell for $350.

email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

THANKS FOR ALL THE INTEREST...IT IS SOLD NOW.

Last edited:
2 year old ruger mini 30 S.S. has 150 rnds (+/- 25 rnds) through it (no wolf ammo used) will give the b-square scope mount as well. have one factory 5 rnd mag and one after market 10 rnd mag. Still have orig. box and manuals. I am the orig. owner. Gun is like new, no defects at all, great little gun, just want to start a new build project and have to make room. I can send some photos in a couple of days (will be out of town with work) [email protected] email with questions. $465 OBO Thanks!!

Caver, is this gun still avalable? Thanks

Hello,
If you still have this mini 30. I am interested also. Can you send me some more info and some pic. I am willing to pay more than the $465.00. [email protected]

Thanks,
225 -362 -3929

Last edited:
2 year old ruger mini 30 S.S. has 150 rnds (+/- 25 rnds) through it (no wolf ammo used) will give the b-square scope mount as well. have one factory 5 rnd mag and one after market 10 rnd mag. Still have orig. box and manuals. I am the orig. owner. Gun is like new, no defects at all, great little gun, just want to start a new build project and have to make room. I can send some photos in a couple of days (will be out of town with work) [email protected] email with questions. $465 OBO Thanks!!

do you still have this and i would be glad to pay 450