• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ruger Hawkey 30-06 Hogue Full Bedding Block with Burris Scope

beartooth

Selling Ruger Hawkeye 30-06 in a Hogue Moldover Full Aluminum Bedding block with a Burris FullField II 3-9x40mm Ballistic Plex for $600.00. At a wholesale price all of this new would cost at best price for the rifle $700.00, the scope $250.00, the Hougue Mold over full bedding block $250.00 for a total of $1200.00. This is a good deal. The rifle is 1 year old and was hunted with last season.

Please pay by sending a $600.00 USPS Money Order and a copy of FFL along with the address for of the dealer or persons with the FFL. You must pay for the shipping. Shoots great, handles great.

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0044-1.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

My address:
Mike Price
19 Sealcrest Dr.
Picayune, MS. 39466

PM me for any questions or for a phone number to call.

Now if anyone has a Savage 116 FHSS in 300Win mag. I would consider a trade. I am starting to shoot some long range targets with friends and if someone has the above rifle and would trade I can begin using it and if I decide I like the long range target shooting I will build a rig using the Savage action. This is the reason I am selling the Ruger Hawkeye.