Ruger Black Hawk .357 ???

Cool! I love those guns too. Looking for a single action 22 right now. I am going to train my horse to shoot off of. I figure a single action will be the safest for this as it would be less likely to discharge when we hit the ground.:D

Jeff

That's funny!

Set a video camera up for the first try. I want to see how big a truck one can drive between you and the saddle. You can get a horse to settle down but I think it's bad for their ears unless you cover them.

Cool! I love those guns too. Looking for a single action 22 right now. I am going to train my horse to shoot off of. I figure a single action will be the safest for this as it would be less likely to discharge when we hit the ground.:D

Jeff

Lol:D

After your last spill I wouldnt have bet that youd be doin anything to instigate any rodeos. Cant say Id do any different though I too, am a slow learner. Haha

Lol:D

After your last spill I wouldnt have bet that youd be doin anything to instigate any rodeos. Cant say Id do any different though I too, am a slow learner. Haha

I decided a long time ago-the only time I'm shooting off a horse is to get the SOB before he gets me.

You can get a horse to settle down but I think it's bad for their ears unless you cover them.

That's why I haven't tried it, I know I could talk my older mare into it but I think it's pretty hard on em without specific loads for that purpose. Besides the old girl would probably bite me for it:D

Pretty common anymore. I do think some put ear plugs in. If I get to anywhere close to this guy I would be elated.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6CF7BUiRi8]Shooting off Horseback - YouTube[/ame]

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.