• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ruger 77 Hawkeye Compact SS

Timeout

I have for sale a Ruger model 77 Hawkeye with Black Laminate Stock and Stainless Steel Barrel chambered in the venerable .243 Win. caliber. There are less than 50 rounds through the barrel. The gun comes with original box and papers, shipped in a hard case. Also has original factory rings for 1" diameter scope. I purchased this rifle for my wife, but she is extremely sensitive to recoil on her shoulder, so I bought her the same model rifle in a .223 This is the ideal rifle for a youth or that petite lady in your life. Rifle shoots well and has a mature 11 point buck to its' credit using a 100 Gr. Nosler Partition bullet. Rifle was used with TLC. It has some paint chipping on Ruger emblem underneath, some slight blemish of Ruger emblem on the floor plate (may have been there since new?) and a slight mark on underside of barrel. Stock looks perfect. I have tried to capture these items in the photos. $650.00 shipped ground in the lower 48 to your FFL.

DSCN0981.JPG

DSCN0982.JPG

DSCN0984.JPG

DSCN0985.JPG

DSCN0986.JPG

is this rifle still available...if so please contact me via cel ph or text, thanks jimmy 318-331-3633