• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ruger #1 45-70 Lyman Centenniel Special Edition from 1978

jb1000br

Official LRH Sponsor
Selling this for a bud who is not computer literate and in declining health...wants to clear out some goodies...

Here are his pics:

ruger_3.jpg

ruger_2.jpg

ruger_1.jpg

ruger_4.jpg

ruger_5.jpg

New condition as it came in 1978...some age is shown by the case liner and outer but nothing that would take it below 98%...RIFLE is 99%+

1100 made

In HEAVY custom fitted mahogony case. Whole case and rifle weighs near 75lbs I'd guess, so shipping may not be feasible. If you are interested, we'll try to work something out...

Check out the pic of the pricetag... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

He is asking 1500$

If you have other cash offers, let me know, but NO TRADES at this time.

FYI: there is some info online, but not much... the Ruger Collectors Assoc. was basically all I could find that said much

Thanks,
JB

Me too...

Redbone emailed me but then ceased contact...but I have seen him post elsewhere...not sure what is up...

JB

Anyone want to make an offer...I guess Redbone bailed on me... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I am interested, if it is still avaiable, contact me [email protected] and let me know the price or if someone knows about other in the same condition, please contact me also.