• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED RRA varmint upper for sale

mcfaulman

I am one of the unlucky folks that happens to live in NY. I am now in need of selling my ''illegal'' rifles off. I have an rra 18 inch ss bull barrelled upper .223 wylde chamber for sale. I am posting this on a few different forums. there will be no need for an ffl transfer as it is not a firearm technically. i am looking for 1000 dollars payment in whatever way you feel comfortable. can hash that out at a later time. pm me for email address or any further questions. thanks.

You are correct. but i feel it does this hobby a great injustice by constantly heeding to there rules. and there rule is to register any assault weapon that is owned. They will just come after it eventually here in the Nazi state that is NY. But thanks for your inquiry.

Ya i hate our government more and more.. they were at my house couple weeks ago for an "inspection" lol

Yup, an inspection today, roadblocks next week! soon we will all be locked up tending there sheep, and baking there bread.

I think we should be able to camo paint our ar's and call them hunting rifles. I'm either going to sell mine or bury it somewhere for a rainy day. I see myself moving out of state in a couple of years. Between the highest taxes in the country and this firearm maniac we have as governor along with Bloomberg and Schumer, this state will be a military state at some point. Very sad really.

I would consider your upper(pending more info) on trade for my Browning B-78 rifle in 22-250. It is listed with pictures on this forum. Send me a PM if you have any interest.
Mark