• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED RRA Complete Lower - with Magpul accessories or bone stock

Powerguy

Brand new unfired Rock River Arms RRA LAR-15 lower (** Upper not included**) with 2 stage national match trigger, Magpul FDE Collapsable stock ang grip, black Magpul trigger guard, Midwest Industries End plate loop adapter, and magpul FDE 20 round magazine (where legal).

All original parts included - collapsable stock, grip, and trigger guard.

REDUCED $500.00 shipped to your FFL. Cost to replace this lower if you could get the complete lower from RRA ($415) and the magpul ($100) and MI parts($40) plus shipping or tax would be $600.00.

Will sell all original ( without accessories) for $400.

************* UPPER NOT INCLUDED *****************

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• P1010817.jpg
    P1010817.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 13
  • P1010821.jpg
    P1010821.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 15
  • P1010822.jpg
    P1010822.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 9