Roy gets slammed

Discussion in 'Humor' started by royinidaho, Apr 22, 2007.

1. royinidaho

royinidaho Writers Guild

The other evening my wife and I were having some quiet time, she watching TV and me contemplating the events of the day. I began to chuckle quite loudly when I came to a funny part.

She says, what's so funny.

I say, just a little self entertainment.

She says, Roy, you're not 'that' funny. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

2. jwp475

jwp475 Well-Known Member

Roy, maybee you should let your wife in on just how funny you are............. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3. royinidaho

royinidaho Writers Guild

That's a sore spot with us. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4. Buffalobob

Buffalobob Writers Guild

For some reason after about 20 years of the same brand of humor wives seem to get tired of it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
    Before we got married she laughed at all of my jokes. Now it is nearly impossible to find a funny one.

5. philny1

philny1 Well-Known Member

his comment " I'm not as stupid as you think I am"
    her reply " you couldn't be"

6. Jimm

Jimm Writers Guild

Don't take that lying down Roy .........sit up or something /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

You tell that woman that you have received the " rollin laffer" award many times . That ought to fix her wagon !

Just in case she is a bit reluctant to believe you here it is again .

[​IMG]
    Jim B

7. jwp475

jwp475 Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    That's a sore spot with us. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I can feel your pain Roy and we are very far apart.......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

8. royinidaho

royinidaho Writers Guild

[ QUOTE ]
    For some reason after about 20 years of the same brand of humor wives seem to get tired of it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
    Before we got married she laughed at all of my jokes. Now it is nearly impossible to find a funny one.

[/ QUOTE ]

20 years! I guess I gotta give the girl some credit. We're in our 38th and she's still with me. Cept for the humor part.

The other evening, while she was reading her scriptures (Readers Digest) she asked "what do flowers and bicycles have in common?" I immediately responded with petals. She burst in to loud laughter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I say "What was so funny about that?"

She says "That you got it so quick." /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Yep, she'sa blond. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif