Roy gets slammed

royinidaho

The other evening my wife and I were having some quiet time, she watching TV and me contemplating the events of the day. I began to chuckle quite loudly when I came to a funny part.

She says, what's so funny.

I say, just a little self entertainment.

She says, Roy, you're not 'that' funny. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Roy, maybee you should let your wife in on just how funny you are............. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

For some reason after about 20 years of the same brand of humor wives seem to get tired of it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Before we got married she laughed at all of my jokes. Now it is nearly impossible to find a funny one.

Don't take that lying down Roy .........sit up or something /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

You tell that woman that you have received the " rollin laffer" award many times . That ought to fix her wagon !

Just in case she is a bit reluctant to believe you here it is again .

Lazzeroni.gif

Jim B

[ QUOTE ]
That's a sore spot with us. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I can feel your pain Roy and we are very far apart.......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
For some reason after about 20 years of the same brand of humor wives seem to get tired of it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Before we got married she laughed at all of my jokes. Now it is nearly impossible to find a funny one.

[/ QUOTE ]

20 years! I guess I gotta give the girl some credit. We're in our 38th and she's still with me. Cept for the humor part.

The other evening, while she was reading her scriptures (Readers Digest) she asked "what do flowers and bicycles have in common?" I immediately responded with petals. She burst in to loud laughter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I say "What was so funny about that?"

She says "That you got it so quick." /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Yep, she'sa blond. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.