Ross Schuler muzzle brake

Feenix,

You are correct. Sorry about that. I originally spoke with Ross and he steered me to Nate. I always think of the break i got as one of Ross's. I wonder how different the breaks are? I wonder if Nate could chime in?

No problem! I think Nate and Ross compliments each other (and rightfully so) and so as their muzzle brakes.

I am just glad we have plenty of good choices to choose from when it comes to effective muzzle brakes.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Mine are the same design with more ports. More ports work better on the larger calibers with smaller diameters. The 5 port brakes I made mostly for 90+gr magnums.

Ordered one of his brakes yesterday after talking with him. Said he would go make it and send it out in the mail same day. As for payment, he said, send me a check.That was impressive. Reminded me of my experiences with Harrells Precision.

Ordered one of his brakes yesterday after talking with him. Said he would go make it and send it out in the mail same day. As for payment, he said, send me a check.That was impressive. Reminded me of my experiences with Harrells Precision.
Yep, that sounds like Ross. I hadn't heard anything of him in a while and thought he'd fallen off of the planet, good to know he's still around and in business.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.