Rodney Wagner's record setting gun STOLEN

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by barnesuser28, Jun 10, 2013.

1. barnesuser28

barnesuser28 Well-Known Member

2. Outlaw6.0

Outlaw6.0 Well-Known Member

That is terrible. 11G down the drain.... thieves rank just slightly higher than child molesters in my book.

I can't help but wonder; why did he leave eleven grand in firearms in his truck!?

t

3. barnesuser28

barnesuser28 Well-Known Member

I was also wondering the same thing... still feel bad for the guy.

4. Outlaw6.0

I do feel sorry for him. But jeeze.... I twitch when I realize I left my IPOD in view & I live in Wyoming!

t

5. dragman

dragman Well-Known Member

This is something that shouldnt happen! I hope they get tracked down and fast with no damage!

my opinion:
    sometimes when traveling to shoots etc. you have no choice but too lock your stuff in the truck.

6. Outlaw6.0

I would imagine there are a lot of firearm unfriendly hotels/motels out there, which stinks. I would probably drive all night to avoid having to leave my gear in my truck. Just can't do it.

t

7. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

I am with you there. I believe Shawn Carlock lost a competition AR while checking into a motel at a 3 gun match. They must stalk these guys, Shawn's rifle was only left for a few minutes if I remember correctly.

I hate thieves!!

Jeff

8. Outlaw6.0

One thing I can say about thieves, they aren't dumb (well the good ones anyway). I would be willing to bet that they were in fact, stalking or on a stakeout. It would not be hard to pay attention to advertising to determine when & where shooters would be arriving, then just look for out of state plates.....

Thieves are almost the lowest life form on this planet, holding a solid second place in the rankings.

t

9. mugzzzee

mugzzzee Active Member

TTT to keep this thread alive and active.