Rock River Arms Feedback

I have a RRA Fred Eichler Edition and a buddy has the Fred Eichler and a RRA Coyote. They both shoot better then the person shooting the gun. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another.

7E2F563F-ABE7-494C-B01C-3831EC5D2614-27115-000015081EC07F74.jpg

i have a rra fall/winter special midlength and love it. theese guns are like the 350 small block there are so many options you can get for them out there.

I have Noveske, Wilson Combat, Barrett, Colt, LWRC, CMMG, and have had bushy, and DPMS (no more). and I'd have to say that RRA is better than most as far as accuracy, as a fact every RRA I own will out shoot my Colt's, Addax Tac, some Noveske's. But I'm a bit like Bill Wilson of Wilson Combat, and like the 6.8 spc. I own 3 of them, and have a NIB one for sale in the sale section here. The customer service is awesome, and the accuracy you'll get from them will amaze you. They say on most (sub moa) but my Varmint A4, LAR68's, Elite's, Coyote's, and FE edition's have never shot over .5" with the right handloads. And the 1/8 will shoot the 77's, but they will put 50gr Vmax in the same hole with H4895 (24-26gr) loaded to mag length. RRA is among the top in the AR15 industry.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.